Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now before anyone gets on my case, I really like Tev - he was a critical component in our two trophies last season, and I am as surprised as anyone at his lack of playing time.

He has clearly fallen out of favour with Sir Alex - Rooney and Berbatov are definitely his first choice strike team. Rumours persist that Fergie will recall Fraizer Campbell from spurs in January and we still have the other two youngsters....

Perhaps the price tag for Tevez is just too big.

I don't believe the cideh rumours, but the evidence does beg the question: is he gone?

Z

·
0 Posts
The price tag IS too big for a bench warmer. Get rid of him and use the cash on an out and out striker.

·
HODOR!
7,033 Posts
No defo not in jan but there's a big chance in the summer
keep him till his loan runs out instead of gatting rid and not having an experienced backup for Rooney and Berba

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
I hope he'll not leave us.
He had a great Season on his first season at United scoring some crucial goals.
But I'm a bit surprissed with Fergie ,leaving him on the bench all the time...

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Since Berb is our player already I fear Tev will be out of the club by summer.

Bad business if you ask me...but Im not the manager.

We signed one and sent another striker away, one on loan and the confidence of a 3rd down the drain....

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Blade said:
The price tag IS too big for a bench warmer. Get rid of him and use the cash on an out and out striker.

couldnt agree more I love teves for what he has done as I love hendrik larsson for what he did but at the end of the day a loan is a loan . You hit it on the head when you said the price tag is to big for a bench warmer look at the facts berbatov and rooney arnt going to be replaced we need a solid goalscoring striker who is happy on the bench a 10 million player who thanks his lucky stars he is at united. Something a little like ole gunner solskear .

F

·
The Mexican Boy George
7,601 Posts
im one of tevez's biggest fans, and all season I have been saying that he should keep a hold of him, but watching how he is rotting in the bench, I say let him go and get regular first team football, It would be a big shame to see a player of his quality to lose talent because he is not getting any games.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Frazier Campbell is on a season long loan deal with Spurs . There is no option to bring him back to United at any stage during the season . As for Tevez going in Jan . He's not our player to sell . He's basically being rented to us with first option to buy . Besides it's not the managers general style to do any serious business in Jan .

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
When Solskjaer and van Nistelrooy were sitting on the bench, they took their opportunities when they came and made an impact. Tevez has just been desperate and looked out of ideas when he has come on. If he was sold, I can't say we'd miss him greatly.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Tevez will stay, please god!!

Fergie wouldn't lie! He said he will sign permanently and I believe he will... we will never have as good an attack again if we let him leave!

I still think he could play a big role this season!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts