Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We all know liverfool are in good form and villa pretty bad form,but just but can villa pull off an upset,ive seen quiet a bit of villa this year and imo they are the only team in the prem that can break into the so called top 4,they have improved massively since mr o neill took over and imo i think they can nick a 1 nil or a 1-1 will even do,hopefully rafa the ranter will make wholesale changes as he usually does,so com on the villa

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
If they do, this weekend would have been like it never existed, result wise - Not performance wise though.

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
Why?

We don't need any favours from anyone. We can still lose another game this season and win the league, that's taking as fact that Liverpool and Chelsea are to win every single one of their games (we can be 7 points ahead of Chelsea if we win the game in hand).

It's still in our own hands, and we'll sort it out. united always do it the hard way.

If Liverpool win, lose or draw today, our position in the race doesn't change.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Well, my initial answer would be no, they are in very poor form and Liverpool have just put 8 past 2 of the best teams in Europe. But Spurs cracked Chelsea yesterday so who knows?

But IMO I think Pool should have no trouble 2/3-0.

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
i think villa get a draw . gerrard to score for pool and barry to equalise in the last minute . 1-1
corrected. you HOPE villa get a draw. All honesty, Liverpool do well against the better teams and let themselves down against the little clubs they should really be trouncing

·
Registered
81 Posts
Liverpool will win 2 or 3 nil. We have to have faith that United will win the games that matter later on in the season, remember we have the experience.

How many liverpool players have won the premiership before??

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
It makes no difference....REMEMBER they are relying on us to drop points not the other way round.

although we have had a dip form and have lost 2 games in my opinion we are still more consistent than the scousers or rent boys.

have faith lads, not in other teams to get results but in OURS to get results!!!!!!

·
Arse Bandito
1,527 Posts
corrected. you HOPE villa get a draw. All honesty, Liverpool do well against the better teams and let themselves down against the little clubs they should really be trouncing
well said
that's why i fully expect liverpool to win today.
if this was stoke at home, just as it was after they beat us at unfilled, i would just have that sneaking feeling that they might follow up a big win with a silly draw at home. villa, while not top four yet, and not on a good run of form, have to be considered as a very tough game, and they will treat it as such and get the job done.

whilst i don't want to count chickens, we still have a game in hand even if liverpool get within one point.
i'm more worried about chelsea anyway, and we've still got a good lead on them.

·
"You're Pretty Good"
15,946 Posts
Nah, If this game was earlier in the season when Villa were playing exceptionally well I'd expect Villa to get something.

With the way both sides are playing now? No Chance!

1 - 20 of 55 Posts