Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I'm gushing again.

But - in complete deference to the Rooney's Temper 'what's the catch' thread ;) - you do get the feeling that this team is just BEGINNING to gel. On complete cruise control throughout the second half, we beat a previously hard to beak down Fulham with ease.

Is the best yet to come? I just gotta believe it is.

Wazza back and scoring, Berba looking more confident and settled with every game, Giggs playing like he was 25 again, Scholes fabulous today, our ever-changing back four looking as solid as I've ever seen...and Ronny has yet to hit his stride.

Wow. :D

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
3rd gear: 6-0

4th gear: 8-0

5th gear: ?????

6th gear: profit? culminating in total destruction of the universe.

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
Gear 6 would definitely be a 1 - 0 win with Anderson scoring. It's funny that I find 1 - 0 with Ando as scorer less likely than 6 - 0. :p

·
Registered
629 Posts
We are starting to play our best football now, aren't we? The games in which we were winning 1-0 we were lacking the cutting edge with players not being able to capitalise on the chances created but now I think we are starting to score freely and I'm hoping to see more goals against Rovers! We have now started to score 3,4 goals every game and this shows are team is NOW really starting to play it's best football. We now almost have a fully fit squad with everyone coming back after so many injuries.

We still are on gear 3 and we'll reach the 6th gear by the time we're at the San Siro!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts