Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
newcastle V sunderland today, off to the porterfields where they have it live on their screens and great meals.

bye

·
TROLOLOLOL
4,077 Posts
hahaha i think im pulling my eye out with a toothpick.........yuk,what a potential disaster of a game.Hopefully someone will get sparked out and cause a riot. Nither can defend,neither score fluently.....yippeeee

·
Davey baby chips 'n' gravy
4,055 Posts
Rooneys_Temper said:
hahaha i think im pulling my eye out with a toothpick.........yuk,what a potential disaster of a game.Hopefully someone will get sparked out and cause a riot. Nither can defend,neither score fluently.....yippeeee
Are you saying that neither Newcastle nor Sunderland are capable of really enjoyable football and resemble mid 40 year old blokes playing Sunday afternoon footie??? shame on you!!!! :D

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
was a great game, dont try and say it wasnt, although i feel cheated out of two points and feel that chopra should be sent back to wales

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Both are well supported clubs and I hope both stay in the premiership.

I have to agree with CJL Chopra is a poor player and not premiership quality. Both are at a similar level at the moment so a draw is a fair result.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
cjl_safcfan said:
was a great game, dont try and say it wasnt, although i feel cheated out of two points and feel that chopra should be sent back to wales
Unlucky today. You were definitely robbed. It was never a penalty for Toon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts