Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Banned
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the final of the club world cup is tommorow and I for one believe this could be the lift to the season that got us rolling .

Teves has got a few games of late so that little story has taken a back seat and I now believe we will push on a score plenty of goals this season .

Im also very happy with Anderson's form of late add to that the return of Paul Scholes and I think we are getting our solid midfield base back .

So am I alone in thinking this may be the lift that will egnite the season and this tournament will be a success for us ?

· Registered
2,561 Posts
I would like to think so this throphy even if some think its not a real trophy will help to boost the team.

Maybe the days are over when putting on the United shirt will be a boost enough to bring out the best in you....not only in a final but even a cold and rainy monday night in Hull.

· Banned
15,754 Posts
Well, despite what people think about the tournament, it will be embarrassing if we don't lift it, especially if we play as strong a team as we did in the semi-final. And it will be a good trophy to win. It may not be a high profile tournament, but we do only get to play in it when you win the Champions League.

Hopefully it will give us a lift, and the lift that we need atm imo.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.