Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the final of the club world cup is tommorow and I for one believe this could be the lift to the season that got us rolling .

Teves has got a few games of late so that little story has taken a back seat and I now believe we will push on a score plenty of goals this season .

Im also very happy with Anderson's form of late add to that the return of Paul Scholes and I think we are getting our solid midfield base back .

So am I alone in thinking this may be the lift that will egnite the season and this tournament will be a success for us ?

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
I would like to think so this throphy even if some think its not a real trophy will help to boost the team.

Maybe the days are over when putting on the United shirt will be a boost enough to bring out the best in you....not only in a final but even a cold and rainy monday night in Hull.

·
hates City
2,913 Posts
Trophies always motivates you. After winning one you want to win the next and the next one. So win the CWC and then go for the Prem league and the CL.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
True..
If we get this.. it will motivates all the players
in the squad, and gives emotion of enjoying
upcoming chances of other competitions..
Superb!! if we win tomorrow's game.. we will
win other cups too ;]

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Well, despite what people think about the tournament, it will be embarrassing if we don't lift it, especially if we play as strong a team as we did in the semi-final. And it will be a good trophy to win. It may not be a high profile tournament, but we do only get to play in it when you win the Champions League.

Hopefully it will give us a lift, and the lift that we need atm imo.

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Like it or not in my view come next august and we are having our new squad photo !

I would like as many trophys as possible so city and liverpool fans can be jealous !

1 - 11 of 11 Posts