Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
England got a few of the suspects as last time lol but they should make it through you would think.

Wales are in possibly the toughest group and it looks bleak for them already.

N.Ireland also have a tough group and will find it very hard. They are good at home but its the away games that will determine their fate.

Ireland have an achievable group for the first time ever ;-) This group will look an attractive proposition for the incoming manager. Great chance of qualifying.

Scotland at first glance looks tough but Im not so sure. They obviously have a reasonable chance and are on a high at the moment. As RD says a lot will depend on how Norway play. Also 8 from 9 2nd team places go through so does having only 5 in this group severely dent their chances?

And for you Carly, it looks tough enough for Romania, having France and Serbia will prove very tough. Saying that though Serbia have lost some decent players to Montenegro but Vidic will still be there :p

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Skele said:
And Jazz-tell me only one player wich we have lost.
Well Im obviously wrong lol, you should know better. I heard someone on Sky Sports news or somewhere mention it. Since Montenegro were a new team I figured a few players would have come from Serbia.
Tough group for you though Skele...... Your best chance of qualfying is by beating Romania.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts