Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Red Devil said:
You were supposed to be at the Clairvoyants convention here at the NEC in Birmingham, but it was cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances. :p
Naaahh.....that's for grils.....u know what I mean.I am a big fish,u know.I was right about World War 2 and I almost was right about England-Croatia(4-1)-I was about don't u think?:eek:

......anyway,I hope that I'll be right about carly's happines after Serbia-Romania game.:D

·
Banned
76 Posts
Skele said:
Naaahh.....that's for grils.....u know what I mean.I am a big fish,u know.I was right about World War 2 and I almost was right about England-Croatia(4-1)-I was about don't u think?:eek:

......anyway,I hope that I'll be right about carly's happines after Serbia-Romania game.:D
romania serbia we play it clever and make sure the france are nowhere and go home ;)

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
I am confident england can get through one setback doesn't ruin a county, it's happned before and we have gone on to qualify for the next tournies. After missing out on world cup 94 we got to the semi's of euro 96 and then the last 16 or france 98.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Please post in English, this is an English speaking forum. Thank you.

EIRE have an unbelievably lucky draw! Despite italy, and potentially Bulgaria they should come second!

England you'd think should be able to beat Ukraine to second.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Pretty happy with Northern Ireland's group, Czech Republic are a team on decline now that Nedved has retired, Poland are beatable, Slovakia and Slovenia shouldnt be to hard at home while San Marino are one of the worst teams in the world. I could see us finishing second.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Northern Ireland MUFC said:
Pretty happy with Northern Ireland's group, Czech Republic are a team on decline now that Nedved has retired, Poland are beatable, Slovakia and Slovenia shouldnt be to hard at home while San Marino are one of the worst teams in the world. I could see us finishing second.

lmao...he retired years ago......and they are one of the top teams in Europe at the moment with Rosicky filling in Nedveds role in midfield.....

Also they are on their way to Euro 2008........

·
Banned
76 Posts
Ajant said:
Please post in English, this is an English speaking forum. Thank you.

EIRE have an unbelievably lucky draw! Despite italy, and potentially Bulgaria they should come second!

England you'd think should be able to beat Ukraine to second.
sorry i talk with romanian boy. i was too lazy to say english words lol.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
i can.....................................second bottom :p

·
Registered
782 Posts
I disagree. Nedved used to be something like handbrake for my national team. I am happy he retired from us.

And several new players are adapting pretty well, so..future is bright.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Lawbreaker1944 said:
I disagree. Nedved used to be something like handbrake for my national team. I am happy he retired from us.

And several new players are adapting pretty well, so..future is bright.
Like ours with Sir David hitting his peak Maik Taylor staying on for the next campaign a very young midfield with a good centerback partnership and two good full backs second place is very achievable.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.