Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
He wipes front to back
27,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
may i put forward abos stunning post in joke section about a battery ?

it was without doubt the most spamtastic waste of my life i have so far come across on here .

if you can find one worse please let me see it as i believe it to be unbeatable

·
Banned
9,929 Posts
lmao.........yea, his joke, actually his question was fairly poor to be honest!

Better luck next time abo! ;)

·
23,699 Posts
Abo is more 'colourful' and 'unbelievable' than K4T. :D :p

Hail my new idol (now that K4T has come of age:eek: :) ).

S

·
0 Posts

·
He wipes front to back
27,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Keano4taoiseach said:
:(

I feel so worthless.
versa is like that k4t he uses you then spits you out . moves on to his next boy without a backwards glance

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
haggler said:
versa is like that k4t he uses you then spits you out . moves on to his next boy without a backwards glance
LMAO

*I won't, I cannot possibly comment on that post haggler without fear of being sent on holidays*

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,077 Posts
WITH ALL DUE RESPECT threads like this are usually the foundations for fights and bad relations between posters... with don't need this actually - it could take us all to a way we don't want to go...the next thing you know you'll be showing disrepect for anyone who says something he thinks is correct...we've all made mistakes - we don't need someone to highlight it... peace...

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
CROoney from Dubrovnik said:
WITH ALL DUE RESPECT threads like this are usually the foundations for fights and bad relations between posters... with don't need this actually - it could take us all to a way we don't want to go...the next thing you know you'll be showing disrepect for anyone who says something he thinks is correct...we've all made mistakes - we don't need someone to highlight it... peace...
Screw Keegan, The Messiah is here!!!! :D

p.s.if any thread was going to do the aforementioned twas this one ;)
http://www.manutdtalk.com/forums/pub/7963-kirsten-dunst-seriously.html

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,077 Posts
Keano4taoiseach said:
Screw Keegan, The Messiah is here!!!! :D

p.s.if any thread was going to do the aforementioned twas this one ;)
http://www.manutdtalk.com/forums/pub/7963-kirsten-dunst-seriously.html
oh c'mon mate---i only can't see anything beautifull ( except her eyes ) on her...her nose, chin, lips - horrible - i may be a bit harsh but... it's as if someone has put it on her with a showell...and they're trying to sell her as a hottie . yeah right - in your dreams---have you seen the pictures in which she looks very ordinary not to say ugly - well you won't see those pictures of angelina or dennise richards etc...

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
CROoney from Dubrovnik said:
oh c'mon mate---i only can't see anything beutifull ( except her eyes ) in her...and they're trying to sell her as a hottie . yeah right - in your dreams---have you seen the pictures in which she looks very ordinary not to say ugly - well you won't see those pictures of angelina or dennise richards etc...
Oi keep it on topic. We already have a Kirsten thread :rolleyes: so stop
spreading the word to the other threads :p

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Abo is clearly a confused young man often gettin his playstation game mixed up with relity and whats with his stalker like obsession with andy cole dont get me wrong i like cole but this boys got issues regarding him

1 - 20 of 27 Posts