Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some will say that theres no such thing, but wheres the worst seat you've had while at Old Trafford?

Be it for atmosphere, view, ease of access or whatever....where would you try and avoid again?

For me...it was the back of the third tier of the North Stand...about 8 rows from
the very back, against Blackburn a few years ago....when Kleberson scored for
us!:eek:

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
have never been on the third tier and personally would never bother unless it was for a biggie and i couldnt get tickets elsewhere last couple amtches been on row cc in the south and for bolton am in row cc just below the away support near the corner flag...views ok n get close to the action from what ive seen there tho wouldnt try for row AA ever....below the pitchline, looking over a advertising hoarding and with stewards directly in front of you sometimes ( the match the other nite a 6-2 tall guy on row aa was struggling to see and wasnt helped by being told he couldnt stand up).being close is one thing spending the match constantly shuffling around trying to see aint my idea of fun

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
For atmosphere the worst is sitting practically anywhere in the south stand.

For view it had to be when I was on the back row of the 3rd tier in the North stand. Half the time I couldn't make out who the player with the ball was.

·
Registered
13 Posts
i agree with reddwarf the south stand is pretty poor atmosphere wise but the closer you get to the away fans the banter can make up for it

the worst seat is definitely last row of the north stand, i was there for wigan 2 seasons ago when ronaldo scored a penalty XD

1 - 4 of 4 Posts