Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Personally, I think that if he (Thierry Henry) really decides to join United, there will be a clash of huge egos in Carrington training ground!! That arrogant French ***** will never get along well with the like of Ronnie!! ;)

G

·
red_devils4life said:
Personally, I think that if he (Thierry Henry) really decides to join United, there will be a clash of huge egos in Carrington training ground!! That arrogant French PERSON will never get along well with the like of Ronnie!! ;)

How many times must I tell you about swearing?

-zuco-

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
red_devils4life said:
Personally, I think that if he (Thierry Henry) really decides to join United, there will be a clash of huge egos in Carrington training ground!! That arrogant French prick will never get along well with the like of Ronnie!! ;)
Watch your language !

I know you have been told about this several times.

On threads and in the shoutbox.

Now you're dealing with me so don't push your luck because I don't do second
warnings.

People don't wish to see this rubbish - Red Issue and Red Cafe are the places for
this not here !!

·
Banned
198 Posts
too many probs relating to his inner karma. he left his heart with his ex misses and soul at barcelona. Thierry Henry will struggle to be the same player he once was. I think his divorce case is gona mentally and emotionally affect his football performances.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Sorry guys, but I didn't know that the term ( starts with 'p') is considered a vulgarity at all. Back here in Asia, it's not considered really a foul language. :eek:

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'd love Henry at United but I don't think he will come. I wouldn't be surprised to see him join Newcastle. He will be hero worshiped and the team will be built around him to get the best out of him.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts