Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
January is a few days away and transfer activity will hit mayhem point . United have some great young talent which clubs will be fighting over .

So who do you think should go out on loan ?

The odvious choice's would be wellbeck and Manucho but in my eyes Wellbeck could stay and play the odd first team game .

Other than that I think Possebon and Fabio could go out on loan maybe together so they can settle into there loan club easier . And I think Manucho will go out on loan with a few premiership clubs looking for a striker in the window .
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,358 Posts
Manucho - West brom
We;beck to a championship side and Possebon and Fabio also to a championship side.
I really do think Fabio is going to be the heir to Ryan Giggs left midfield spot.
Possebon-overrated
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Berbatov08 said:
Manucho - West brom
We;beck to a championship side and Possebon and Fabio also to a championship side.
I really do think Fabio is going to be the heir to Ryan Giggs left midfield spot.
Possebon-overrated

Berbatov Possebon is no way near overrated Ive been to a few reserve games where he has been involved and trust me mate he isnt overrated .

The boy is a brilliant passer of the ball and he is solid on it he is a class act .
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,207 Posts
loan out manucho. keep welbeck.

I think Welbeck has impressed Fergie enough to get some games coming off the benc, whereas Manucho has yet to do that. He needs to play first team football in the top flight of a European league.

France and Holland come to mind.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,207 Posts
Berbatov08 said:
Manucho - West brom
We;beck to a championship side and Possebon and Fabio also to a championship side.
I really do think Fabio is going to be the heir to Ryan Giggs left midfield spot.
Possebon-overrated
Think it is way too early to pass judgment on Fabio or Possebon.
What makes you say Possebon is overrated? I haven't dead any tags like he's the next so and so. Think you may be exaggerating?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,462 Posts
Why are people saying Manucho to West Brom??? have they been interested?
And i agree about Possebon, he hasn't lived up to the early hype..... with a fit Hargo Possebon is 7th choice.
 

·
Pz
Joined
·
2,062 Posts
wellbeck is to young to be loaned out. There is nothing he will learn at this stage in his career which he will not get at united. He is 17, training with ronaldo, rooney and the rest of the big players, still plays youth/reserve games, plays for the full team from time to time, it makes no sense whatsoever imo to loan him out. Fergie has already said there is not chance wellbeck will be going anywhere at this stage. He will learn more with united right now than anywhere else.

Manucho i dont know about. Fergie clearly does not fancy him enough so he will probably leave soon unless he starts scoring whichever team he is playing for.

pz
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,358 Posts
red dave said:
Berbatov Possebon is no way near overrated Ive been to a few reserve games where he has been involved and trust me mate he isnt overrated .

The boy is a brilliant passer of the ball and he is solid on it he is a class act .
Dave, there is no way he will make it at this club for another 4-5 years. And even after that he still won't be good enough. He reminds me very much of Lucas Leiva. He's also 20 and if he hasn't become a regular sub on the utd bench within the next 2 years, he has'nt a hope. He was desperate against both QPR and Blackburn. Gibson even outshone him which is saying a lot. Do you think Gibson will make it ? No not a chance and he's ahead of Possebon in the pecking order at the moment and well ahead at that. He certainly is not Utd quality and will never make it here. However I do believe Rafael,Fabio,Cameron Stewart,Macheda,Welbeck,Petrucci and Campbell haave decent chances.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,349 Posts
not really as he will get brought on quite a lot to give players needed rests. like the stoke game we had the game wrapped up with a while to spear to give welbeck some minutes and give the likes of berba and rooney and tevez a break. as for manucho. whats the point in loaning him out, aint he like 26 and just been signed. i really dont get why his here lol
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Berbatov08 said:
Dave, there is no way he will make it at this club for another 4-5 years. And even after that he still won't be good enough. He reminds me very much of Lucas Leiva. He's also 20 and if he hasn't become a regular sub on the utd bench within the next 2 years, he has'nt a hope. He was desperate against both QPR and Blackburn. Gibson even outshone him which is saying a lot. Do you think Gibson will make it ? No not a chance and he's ahead of Possebon in the pecking order at the moment and well ahead at that. He certainly is not Utd quality and will never make it here. However I do believe Rafael,Fabio,Cameron Stewart,Macheda,Welbeck,Petrucci and Campbell haave decent chances.

Macheda I know someone who was seeing him a relationship Ive seen him a few times around and yes he is a good player but I dont think he will make it.

Yeah Possebon is around 7th choice but thats because the players ahead have been around longer Possebon will one day be a regular thats prediction .
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
15,336 Posts
Welbeck should stay, as I agree hes too young to be loaned out atm and we need to look after him and help him progress.

As for Manucho, I'm not sure. I was really hoping he'd get games and get the chance to show us what he can do, but he hasn't and doesn't look like hes going to. If he can't get games in the Carling Cup or on the bench when we have a striker shortage, I don't hold much hope for him.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,001 Posts
Welbeck isn't going anywhere...Fergie made it clear. Manucho also needs to stay..incase of an injury crisis. He really needs to be give more chances....we saw what he is capable of at the ACON last year.......
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,303 Posts
if utd ain't gonna give manucho a chance they may has well sell him . he must have some talent he was voted best player in the african tournament and many good players are involved in that. but at utd he has hardly been sighted and the striker's in front of him have been inconsistent , somebody at utd does not rate him judgeing by the team selections.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,607 Posts
sweet fa said:
if utd ain't gonna give manucho a chance they may has well sell him . he must have some talent he was voted best player in the african tournament and many good players are involved in that. but at utd he has hardly been sighted and the striker's in front of him have been inconsistent , somebody at utd does not rate him judgeing by the team selections.
I believe Fergie is scared of playing them, surprising really considering his 90s track record. Fergie obviously does not believe his own purchases.
 
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Top