Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Banned
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its been half a season where Berbatov has struggled to find top form and show us the form that brought him too are attention .

Me personaly I have found his work rate a complete joke . Other than that his passing ability has lived up to the hype but other than that he has failed to light up and matches other than Blackburn and West ham .

Now lets look at Eric the King who joined from leeds in 1993 and made a instant impact in fact spured us on to our first title in over 20 years .

Eric lacked in nothing he often looked like he was strolling but lets get one thing straight Eric could roll up his sleaves and put in a bucket load of work rate if needed .

I believe Berbatov is going to be a hit as I have always rated him but and I say but Fergie has got a big challenge on his hands . And that challenge is getting Berbatov to play the same flowing football at pace as he does at his slow languid style .

What do you think ?

· Banned
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
;)
piazza said:
Join the club.

I'd never compare anyone to Cantona, or Keane or any other legend, its not fair to any of the parties involved. I like Berbatov, I really do, I think he's fantastic, and you'd never see me slag him, but the persona of Eric is unattainable.

Good call piazza the head of the north america united fan club;)

· Banned
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wazza1989 said:
I never compared him to Cantona. He'll never reach Cantona's performances. I always favoured Tevez to start ahead of Berbatov. But who am I to decide. The only one who is up to this is Sir Alex:)

You would say that your Romainan arnt you he is the enemey :p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.