Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
in 4-5 years I hope our team still has ronaldo but i dont think it will so i hope it looks like this:
Akinfeev

Rafael Vida Rio/Evans Evra

Carrick Anderson

Ribery Rooney Fabio/Nani

Benzema

RFR, name one player who fits in to the bracket of Rvn mark 2?

·
Registered
137 Posts
On current form, yes. However, we all know what a player Ronaldo can be if he pulls his socks up and on that basis, there is no player in the world I would like more than a full-flowing, in form Ronaldo.

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
in his current run of form it would be easy to say get rid but form is temporary class permanant .

ronnie just needs to get over himself and start playing with swagger again .

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Berbatov08 said:
in 4-5 years I hope our team still has ronaldo but i dont think it will so i hope it looks like this:
Akinfeev

Rafael Vida Rio/Evans Evra

Carrick Anderson

Ribery Rooney Fabio/Nani

Benzema

RFR, name one player who fits in to the bracket of Rvn mark 2?

Ooh .... not so easy nah!

I was just watching RVN 58 goals today. Is there somebody on the worldstage like him at the moment?

There is no carbon copy, but I'm a big Benzema fan and his finishing gives me a boner.

With a bit more determination Huntelaar could get into that bracket, but currently is not there yet.

Amauri also has impressed me on a few occasions though he's also not quite in the same class as RVN either. (don't tell ejuventus ;) )

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
come down to whether messi would want to come to united which i personally think he wouldnt.

if the deal was on the table i would say no. ronaldo is more devastating when in form. good crosser, dribbler, excellent header of the ball. he is the definitive article at the minute just needs to find his form pre-euro 08/injury

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Ive argued reasons in other threads why I think Messi is the better player (albeit for his age)....
but I still hope Ronaldo spends many more years at United. Records will be broken
if he stays around and he will win trophies for years to come.
So Id choose Ron, but the thought of Ronnie on one wing and Messi on the other is quite orgasmic really.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Jazz 16 said:
Ive argued reasons in other threads why I think Messi is the better player (albeit for his age)....
but I still hope Ronaldo spends many more years at United. Records will be broken
if he stays around and he will win trophies for years to come.
So Id choose Ron, but the thought of Ronnie on one wing and Messi on the other is quite orgasmic really.
bloody hell, do it!! :D

buy messi for O'Shea

·
Registered
1 Posts
I won't swap Ronaldo for Messi

Ronaldo is good bcos he gives accurate passes,his not selfish during the time of scoring that his he don't why he don't use to have injury on time.But due to Messi selfishness he gets injuries all times but both of them are good.

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Quite simple yes messi actually passes the ball when he gets to the box. Ronaldo is awesome no doubt about that but he is a winger and should pass more as he isn't scoring at all of late and his general play in the last 10 games has been shocking. So yes i would definately swap ronaldo for messi!

·
Registered
32 Posts
ronaldo is a more complete player. but i dont think ronaldo shows great enthusiasm to the game as he was last season. he got into trouble in his last 2 or 3 games. although he said he's happy staying at the club, i dont think he really meant it. he should sign new contract to show that he is decicated to the club and stop asking for more money. i would take ronaldo any day but if he didnt commit, messi is greatly welcome to the club.

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
its not all about how good the player is but more his desire to play for the club.
at the moment ronaldo still seems to have half an eye on madrid , a fully focused ronaldo like last season was simply the best

21 - 37 of 37 Posts