Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Banned
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anderson & Nani a straight swap for Ashley Young & Agbonlahor, would you swap if you were Fergie.??

I know i would. I think Agbonlahor especially is gonna be 1 hell of a player. This guy impresses me everytime i watch Villa on TV.

I was talking to a group of friends in the Pub a couple of weeks back, 2 of them follow Villa & neither of them would swap unless it was a cash plus deal also (cash going Villa's way).

Do you think Fergie would come in with an offer for either Young or Agbonlahor.?? I personally would like to see them in a United shirt.

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
I wouldnt swap Anderson for anyone I think he will be the best in his role in 5 years .

Nani yeah Im afraid I would for either to be honest.

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
Those two players are the reason Villa are doing so well, them two and Barry.

I'd swap them both, Nani and Anderson have been below par this season.

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
i wouldnt swap anderson i think he defo has what it takes although he hasnt been the greatest so far this season

plus young or agbonglahor dont play in andersons position so it would be a stupid move

but i would swap nani for young anyday imagin young and ronaldo on our wings, thats some threat for any team

but nani and anderson our UNITED players and we should support them untill otherwise, and talking about swapping them with players from other teams seems abit pointless to me cause its likely not to happen

·
Banned
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
red dave said:
I wouldnt swap Anderson for anyone I think he will be the best in his role in 5 years .

Nani yeah Im afraid I would for either to be honest.

I reckon it's the other way round. I think Nani will excel in a season or 2 & Anderson hasn't had a good enough run in the team for me to decide yet.

·
Registered
601 Posts
nani for young, young is a team player, has a great cross like nani and nani and young ca both score goals, but young is better than nani imo. young makes better decisions on the pitch

·
Registered
199 Posts
I would swap Nani for Young yeah, but no chance would I swap Anderson for anyone. Agbonlahor is good Im not disagreeing, but I luv Anderson too much to swap him for anyone.

·
Banned
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I must be missing something with regards to Anderson.?! I won't deny he's a good player with plenty of potential but i haven't seen enough of him to hold him in such high esteem as you guys do.

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
Dont_go_Carlo said:
I must be missing something with regards to Anderson.?! I won't deny he's a good player with plenty of potential but i haven't seen enough of him to hold him in such high esteem as you guys do.
It's his hair, they love his hair:)

Ando has that bite that fans love!!

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
would swap nani for young in a heartbeat as for ando and agbonlaor not a chance the fact they dont play in the same postion doesnt help either :p

·
Registered
734 Posts
Fergie wouldnt swap and there isnt a hope in hell Martin o Neil would.
i however would trade Nani for Young anyday but i would want to hold onto Ando he could well turn into a midfield general one day.

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
Would definately swap Nani for Young without a second thought. Anderson for Agbonlohor? No, I don't think so. Anderson yes he has his flaws, but the potential is there an I think with the right effort from him and mentoring he can turn into a top midfielder. Agbonlohor struggles against teams who defend deep and everyone defends deep against United.

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
No, i won`t swap either Nani or Anderson for no one. I know that with some improvment in some areas, they both can be among the world`s best in 5 years time, and let's not forget that they haven't reached their peak yet they make some grand performances. They both make mistakes, and after all, who doesn't? But they're training with some of the world`s finest players, and i know that with some trust in them they will repay us in some time.

Let's forget other players, let`s be happy with what we`ve got because after all they made part of the squad which won the double last season :)

1 - 20 of 65 Posts