Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it is a bit stupid but I just want to ask

imagine that Chelsea and Liverpool all in huge financial crisis.

1 - We all hate Terry and say he is overrated but would you welcome him in United for £ 5 M?

2 - Frank Lampard for £ 2 M?

3 - Gerrard for free?

4 - carragher for free?

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
Why would I want John Terry? We already have Jonny Evans to sit the bench behind Rio and Vidic. I'd rather see Haggler play in our defense than Carragher, and I'd rather get kicked in the balls then see Gerrard in a United shirt.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Hadi said:

1 - We all hate Terry and say he is overrated but would you welcome him in United for £ 5 M?

3 - Gerrard for free?

4 - carragher for free?
1. No, he's definitely not as good as Ferdinand or Vidic, and possibly Evans.

2. No, he's definitely not as good as Scholes, Anderson or Carrick.

3. No, see point 2.

4. No, see point 1.

·
Least popular Moderator
24,837 Posts
No he's a racist, spitting, thuggish, anti 9/11(check out his wiki page for info) ***** who is not fit to wear the United shirt.

He's my number 1 hated player.

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
I wouldn't really want to see any of them in a United shirt, but if for the sake of argument I had to choose one, it would be Lampard.

And to say that Anderson is better than him is well...um, something? I mean you could say that Anderson has potential to be better, but you can't honestly think that Anderson is better right now. Lampard has established himself as one of the premier midfielders in the the EPL, and some would even argue the world. Anderson hasn't come clase to that at all, though shown brilliant glimpses of promise.

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
John Terry I'd happily have him come and sit on the bench, lampard probably not, Carragher no. Gerrard I would definately have, he'd be the perfect player for us to sign :)

Also Petr Cech and Torres would be nice :p But otherwise no I wouldn't want any of em!

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
The only Chelsea player that i dont mind having is Carvalho & Essien..but then again not ahead of what we already have.

Also, give me Torres any day..the rest can find a job elsewhere and if Gerrard isnt the captain of the pile i take him on a free transfer...

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
i would have jt --- i would use him as a cone in training or as part of wall for shooting practice .

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
babysenorita said:
The only Chelsea player that i dont mind having is Carvalho & Essien..but then again not ahead of what we already have.

Also, give me Torres any day..the rest can find a job elsewhere and if Gerrard isnt the captain of the pile i take him on a free transfer...

What she said!

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
I'd tell Terry to come to Old Trafford at Midnight & walk out into the middle of the pitch if he wants to join us.

Then I'd turn on the sprinklers just like in Happy Gilmore. :D

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
From the original post i'd only welcome lampard, but he can wait until Scholes retires of if Fletcher turns **** all of a sudden.

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Hadi said:

3 - Gerrard for free?

4 - carragher for free?
1 What, to sit on the bench? And I don't mean that in a flippant way - I just don't think he's good enough to replace either nemanja or rio.

2 Yes, he can be a game changer.

3 Yes, for only one reason - to mire l'pool in mid table for the foreseeable future. :p

4 Not a chance in f#cking hell.

Z

·
0 Posts
moondog said:
1 What, to sit on the bench? And I don't mean that in a flippant way - I just don't think he's good enough to replace either nemanja or rio.

2 Yes, he can be a game changer.

3 Yes, for only one reason - to mire l'pool in mid table for the foreseeable future. :p

4 Not a chance in f#cking hell.
I agree with this.

Z

·
0 Posts
IanDangerously said:
1. No, he's definitely not as good as Ferdinand or Vidic, and possibly Evans.

2. No, he's definitely not as good as Scholes, Anderson or Carrick.

3. No, see point 2.

4. No, see point 1.
I suppose that's your completely unbiased opinion is it? :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 59 Posts