Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the 1st United goal against Boro..wow..absolute cracker..the moment i saw that goal i was like :eek: ... do u guys think it will be a contender for the goal of the season?

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
Highly doubt its goal of the season

Goal of the season should go to something with exceptional all round team play.

I actually think Tevez first goal was better than this, with the quick passing around the box and build up to it.

This is a great individual goal but not goal of the season.

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
I think it will definately be a contender, so far it'll be the winner, haven't seen a better one so far this season! :)

·
Registered
211 Posts
Not sure if it will be goal of the season, but definatly a contender. I also think, Tevez's first goal was a masterpiece.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
I agree that it was an unbelievable goal and possibly has a chance at goal of the season but funnily enough I agree with most of the people above that Tevez' goal was better. It was pure footballing brilliance. Great to see a few cracking goals in the same game. Happy days :)

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Definetly in the top ten goals of the season,But I also prefered tevez 1st goal with rooney setting him up.Who said they can't play together

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
GeordieMancunian said:
That goal reminded me of the screamer that David Villa scored at Stamford Bridge last season.
it was silva who scored at the bridge ;)

the goal by nani was a cracking strike but like every one else i think the tevez goal was better :cool:

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
what made it special is that it came outta nowhere..the ball was hit with plenty of pace and height..enough to beat any goalkeeper in the world..we usually watch shots like that when it was taken on volley..but nani shoots from the ground..superb technique..

·
Registered
249 Posts
ron_aveiro said:
what made it special is that it came outta nowhere..the ball was hit with plenty of pace and height..enough to beat any goalkeeper in the world..we usually watch shots like that when it was taken on volley..but nani shoots from the ground..superb technique..
Ronaldo has the same technique but most of his shots are low

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
Nani's goal was the best strike of a football I've seen this season but I agree that Tevez' goal was superior simply because of the combination of passing, movement, technical brilliance and cool finishing.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
so far nani's goal is the best TECHNICALLY..and that tevez goal is the best in TEAM PLAY..so everyone happy now? :p

·
Registered
178 Posts
Surely a contender for top ten goals of the season, but surely not the goal of the season. Tevez's goal was great. but i'm sure united will score more.... hahaha

1 - 20 of 20 Posts