Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After watching my beloved team get humped by manchestr united i have to ask "WTF!" Lol as in WTF WAS ON THE PITCH FOR YOU GUYS

I mean gordon strachan said "Thats the best football team i have ever played against"

And he was right

I knew man utd were a really good team but the football last night was AMAZING

Celtics parkhead record is good but if man utd play like tht then we shouldnt turn up.

I hope there was no trouble in manchester with the fans...Well done great football oh and

Cmon now "Are you rangers in disguise.." Was THAT neccesery ?

Lol footy banter

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Well, to be fair, it would have been much more difficult if of Hesselink and Samaras had played and I expect a much tougher test at Park head.

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
Gordon Strachan have to say that he played with us few years and played until Fergie and hes right we are the best team he could ever face ;)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
RedForceRising said:
Well, to be fair, it would have been much more difficult if of Hesselink and Samaras had played and I expect a much tougher test at Park head.

I hope your right...but with the performance put in by man utd last night im a little worried lol

·
Least popular Moderator
24,837 Posts
CelticBhoy said:
I hope your right...but with the performance put in by man utd last night im a little worried lol
Just curious, but we all know about Celtic's unbelievable atmosphere, but what did you think of the atmosphere last night at OT? I thought it was quite good tbh. Obiovusly it could have been better but for a group stage match is what good IMO.

·
Registered
141 Posts
united made celtic look like a sunday league team ,which is all scottish football is really,and as for mcdonald he looked like hes got shares with mcdonalds.looks like playing the kids at celtic it might make for a more even game

·
Registered
293 Posts
i don't think that united even came close to their full potential. so if that's the best opponent celtic has ever played against then i'm looking forward to when united start playing to their full potential

·
Registered
211 Posts
If Samaras and Ven was not injured and started it would be harder, I can't wait till we come to Celtic, I hope both sides are fully fit.

·
23,699 Posts
I have been hesistant to peep into a thread entitled "wtf"... :D

Thanks for being so diplomatic and magnanimous even after the loss. But I doubt that was the real Celtic we all know, for to be honest, I expected a tougher resistance. Injuries or not, I honestly suspect it was an off day for you, even though we played pretty nice overall.

Like your good self, our old boy, Strachan, was just as magnanimous to proclaim we are the best team despite the off-sided goal(s) which he totally sidestepped. A bit flattering I must say for I can't whole-heartedly agree at this point in time because we can definitely do even better than this at our peak and we are surely not at our peak yet. Hope it is not a ploy for the return game. :eek: :p ;)

Cheers mate!!! Cya around. :)

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
CelticBhoy said:
Cmon now "Are you rangers in disguise.." Was THAT neccesery ?

Lol footy banter
That's what you get for singing "You'll never walk alone" :p

I was singing "Are you City in disguise?" until the people around me started laughing and I realised the Stretford End were singing "Are you Rangers...". Lol. :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the boss said:
united made celtic look like a sunday league team ,which is all scottish football is really,and as for mcdonald he looked like hes got shares with mcdonalds.looks like playing the kids at celtic it might make for a more even game

Why do you hav to bring the thread down with that kind of stuff?
not needed here mate

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
reddwarf said:
That's what you get for singing "You'll never walk alone" :p

I was singing "Are you City in disguise?" until the people around me started laughing and I realised the Stretford End were singing "Are you Rangers...". Lol. :D

Lolol Really got to the fans because 90% of celtic fans dont like to be associated with rangers after uefa cup final lol Aw well you cant expect anyless if u go to old trafford singing walk on i guess ! :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
TheManc said:
Just curious, but we all know about Celtic's unbelievable atmosphere, but what did you think of the atmosphere last night at OT? I thought it was quite good tbh. Obiovusly it could have been better but for a group stage match is what good IMO.
well mate i thought it was good after the game i was delighted because we just got destroyed 3-0 and the fans were still out there singing!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
versa said:
I have been hesistant to peep into a thread entitled "wtf"... :D

Thanks for being so diplomatic and magnanimous even after the loss. But I doubt that was the real Celtic we all know, for to be honest, I expected a tougher resistance. Injuries or not, I honestly suspect it was an off day for you, even though we played pretty nice overall.

Like your good self, our old boy, Strachan, was just as magnanimous to proclaim we are the best team despite the off-sided goal(s) which he totally sidestepped. A bit flattering I must say for I can't whole-heartedly agree at this point in time because we can definitely do even better than this at our peak and we are surely not at our peak yet. Hope it is not a ploy for the return game. :eek: :p ;)

Cheers mate!!! Cya around. :)
Mate the off side goals dont matter much because either wya we deserved to lose we accept that lol thanks for the nice post i was just amazed to see that level of football celtic are a big team in a small league and i guess we needed that kick up the arse to show us what its like playing "real" teams i mean think about it

Inverness to Manchester united!

Jesus! lolol

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
The came up at Celtic will be completely different, i think it should be a decent game though with lots of goals, especially if both teams are going for it with fully fit teams.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts