Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
16,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This muck about rival teams lying down to us. Just because their past players played for United. It seems to be creeping in more and more lately. I live with a few 'pool fans and they are awful for it. They're at it again tonight. Brucey isn't going to put up any fight. He wants United to win the title. I say shut theeeee **** up dickheads. We are easily a better team than Wigan. If Liverpool in the past had a few leaders on the field they might have made some managers and then you scousers could have employed agents like we have.:rolleyes:

Like come on:
Time for another of our undercover men to do their job.

-Agent Wilkins-Check
-Agent Silvestre-Check
-Agent Hughes-Check
-Agent Bruce
-Agent Pique

This kind of deluded attitude is beyond annoying. If that's the way you're going to take defeat Liverpool you're a level below my estimations(and tbf they're low enough as it is).

It's not simple we are tactically, technically, physically or mentally better? Oh god no. It's because teams 'lie to us'. I say **** off you muppets.

Right, needless rant over. I don't know what you guys can add. :eek:

·
Banned
16,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oh and - call them clowns :p ;)
Oh believe me I do. I dare shreds off them but am often outnumbered. 2/1 and it's hard. I had my fun last week ripping the piss a few weeks ago about one of them calling 'Torres the most skillful player in the world'. I only stopped ridiculing him there last week.

Liverpool fans are knowledgeable? You could have fooled me.;)

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Best thing to do is, if there Liverpool 'fans' who are spouting this nonsense, is to get a copy of the league table, highlight the games drawn column for Liverpool along with this list:

Aston Villa 0-0 Liverpool

Liverpool 0-0 Stoke

Liverpool 0-0 Fulham

Liverpool 0-0 West Ham

Liverpool 2-2 Hull

Arsenal 1-1 Liverpool

Stoke 0-0 Liverpool

Liverpool 1-1 Everton

Wigan 1-1 Liverpool

Liverpool 1-1 Man City

Liverpool 4-4 Arsenal

And pose the question to them:

'Is it a conspiracy you drew so many games this season that has United on top?'

:thumbsup:

·
Banned
16,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Best thing to do is, if there Liverpool 'fans' who are spouting this nonsense, is to get a copy of the league table, highlight the games drawn column for Liverpool along with this list:

Aston Villa 0-0 Liverpool

Liverpool 0-0 Stoke

Liverpool 0-0 Fulham

Liverpool 0-0 West Ham

Liverpool 2-2 Hull

Arsenal 1-1 Liverpool

Stoke 0-0 Liverpool

Liverpool 1-1 Everton

Wigan 1-1 Liverpool

Liverpool 1-1 Man City

Liverpool 4-4 Arsenal

And pose the question to them:

'Is it a conspiracy you drew so many games this season that has United on top?'

:thumbsup:

That Stoke one is a sweety.:thumbsup:

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
Oh believe me I do. I dare shreds off them but am often outnumbered. 2/1 and it's hard. I had my fun last week ripping the piss a few weeks ago about one of them calling 'Torres the most skillful player in the world'. I only stopped ridiculing him there last week.

Liverpool fans are knowledgeable? You could have fooled me.;)
haha - just shows how pathetic they've been---as soon as the first skilfull players comes around he's the most skilfull player in the world

·
Bra-burning feminist
3,918 Posts
Bitter argument, from some bitter fans.

Clearly it's not true, I'm sure these managers care more about their jobs than they do about a club they used to play for and are more committed to their current team. They're not United players anymore, they have a different job to do now. If any of the fans of their club thought for a minute their manager was 'laying down' for any team they'd be calling for his head.

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
Bitter argument, from some bitter fans.

Clearly it's not true, I'm sure these managers care more about their jobs than they do about a club they used to play for and are more committed to their current team. They're not United players anymore, they have a different job to do now. If any of the fans of their club thought for a minute their manager was 'laying down' for any team they'd be calling for his head.
not only that but in fact they're even more determined to prove themselves to show that they're worth the place at united

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.