Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
what out burst?about tri colours oh you didn't know the silly boys put their tri colour over the flowers of manchester(do you know what that is)also the celtic fans(bomb lobbers)singing in manchester about the warrington bombings(do you know what that is)if you want to ban me then do so but one thing first,i know certain older wiser posters on here know i'm speaking the truth and sense,yes i'm older than most of you but i don't claim to be no super red,to me if you are attending games and singing for the team home and away(if not chubbed)then you are as good a red as any but don't you ever try and tell me that because i have a millitant united view and have to put your teenage posters in their place now and again that i am wrong,this is your site,your a mod,i'm a mod off a very different site and not ri or red news,we have leeds,scouse.arsenal and all the lads on our site and we give and take and thats fair play and thts what banter forums are for,you are trying to talk down to me about things you could not possibly understand and i don't mean that in a bad way,i won't get involved in romanian or welsh issues but this is supposed to be a manchester united supporters forum and if so,my views should be welcomed for they are not racist nor politically incorrect,bomblobbers being no worse than the irish calling scousers murderers or the cockneys calling northeners scruffs..so what is your point and where did i go wrong.

·
Registered
61 Posts
corbyred said:
what out burst?about tri colours oh you didn't know the silly boys put their tri colour over the flowers of manchester(do you know what that is)also the celtic fans(bomb lobbers)singing in manchester about the warrington bombings(do you know what that is)if you want to ban me then do so but one thing first,i know certain older wiser posters on here know i'm speaking the truth and sense,yes i'm older than most of you but i don't claim to be no super red,to me if you are attending games and singing for the team home and away(if not chubbed)then you are as good a red as any but don't you ever try and tell me that because i have a millitant united view and have to put your teenage posters in their place now and again that i am wrong,this is your site,your a mod,i'm a mod off a very different site and not ri or red news,we have leeds,scouse.arsenal and all the lads on our site and we give and take and thats fair play and thts what banter forums are for,you are trying to talk down to me about things you could not possibly understand and i don't mean that in a bad way,i won't get involved in romanian or welsh issues but this is supposed to be a manchester united supporters forum and if so,my views should be welcomed for they are not racist nor politically incorrect,bomblobbers being no worse than the irish calling scousers murderers or the cockneys calling northeners scruffs..so what is your point and where did i go wrong.
AND WHERE EXACTLY DOES ynwa FIT IN TO YOUR ANTI-EVERYONE RANT....ITS NOT A POLITICAL SONG,as calling celtic fans9bomb lobbers),thats an insult to the hundreds and thousands of celtic fans who follow man utd,we brought 25,000 to ROY KEANES TESTIMONIAL AND WE WERE PRAISED BY GREATER MANCHESTER POLICE,US(BOMB LOBBERS)celtic fans are the ONLY FANS ON PLANET EARTH TO WIN U.E.F.A and F.I.F.A award for fair play...so before you stand on your little soap box....ITS A SPORT....UTD AND CELTIC FOREVER:D

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.