Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Anderson's God said:
Anderson Luís de Abreu Oliveira. So his recent preformances has been nothing special but one forgets how hard it can be for a new player. The culture, language, style of play and weather is very different to what Anderson has played in before.

The fact that he has only played in a few games, you can't be expected to turn Ronaldinho over night.

Anderson has dribbling ability, skills and speed to be magic and score great goals.
He is not at United for nothing because he is something and one of these days he will do something special and you will see a different light !

I watched games of him at Oporto making class runs against the likes of Benfica and Sporting Lisbon. I have seen him play a fair few times for Porto enough to say he is quality and he will only get better.

Give him some time and have a little faith! You'll see!
Well said AG!!

·
Registered
788 Posts
dovorian said:
I can understand bringing Giggs on, to put his appearences up, but it Nani was in giggs position, he would have played it early and we would have had a oppertunity to relax for the last 5 minuites. Anderson has the potiential, and SAF has the ability to make him a world great.
I dont think that they put Giggs just to put his appearances up, Come on now :confused:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.