Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
I hope Anderson is slowly convincing anybody who had their doubts. His past few performances have been excellent, esp. against Kiev. I have alot of faith in Anderson and always has done, maybe it is paying off! There is still alot to come from Anderson ... watch this space!

Look what the cat more like me dragged in!

Poll Results

Best young player
Anderson (69045 votes)
Campbell (340 votes)
Eagles (42411 votes)
Pique (5436 votes)
Simpson (3903 votes)
TOTAL VOTES: 121,141

Man of the Match
Anderson (4209 votes)
Ronaldo (3108 votes)
Rooney (1829 votes)
Tevez (560 votes)
Ferdinand (481 votes)
Brown (139 votes)
TOTAL VOTES: 10326

From Man Utd official website

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Im liking the fact hes being physical on offense and running back on defense, that shows promise in my eyes. i do like scholes and anderson together they seem to be able to pass in lanes together very well.

·
has been served
2,947 Posts
Im quite honestly suprised at him. I thought he would be how everyone described him, a "Ronaldihno"-esque player who would run at defences and create oppurtunities that way. The thing is, he's only done that about once, against Roma, where he did manage to beat about 4 players! However, im seeing another side to him, he can pass like a god! 60 yard balls straight to feet time and time again, this kid has everything!

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Anderson is united best new signing he will turn out to be a great player, i see him of more of a kaka than a show off player like ronaldinho. He also seems to work very hard and want's to defend as well as attack. I don't think alot of people know he had a bad leg break last year and is still regaining fitness, he was super quick before the injury. I am not sure if he will regain his full pace but give him another few months and he will be alot quicker than he is now.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.