Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
like a lot of supporters, i have been really annoyed this week with ronaldo showing no commitment to the club that has made him the best player in the world, but that a side if he decides he wants to go then i think we should let him if the price is right. But i feel this because Ashley Young the young villa winger/forward imo is the hottest young prospect in the premier league and i think that not only will he get more assists than ronaldo he will also give you a great asset from set pieces aswell, and his goal tally will rise ever year, i just think this boy would be brilliant in our flexible front line and i think his game would really grow and be brought on to another level at united, anyone got any opinions on this ? :)

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
naa bentley isn't really for me, i dont think he has the pace that the modern game needs, good player in a 4-4-2 but as everyone knows we change our play regularly and i dont think bentley would be a good ronaldo replacement, much prefer ashley young :)

·
There is no Noxiousd, only ZUUL
16,031 Posts
My favourite player in the league right now, even if he does get dirty with ladies on webcams

Amazing talent, would cost around 18mil IMO and worth every penny

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
I'm not sure about the anti-Bentley sentiments, but i would really like to see Ashley Young in a Man Utd jersey too.

H really has a lot of skills we could use.

I'm not saying he is as good as Ronaldo, but he certainly has qualities we could use, if Ronaldo were really stupid enough to leave.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Now if ronaldo says he wants to stay fair enough but if he says he wants to go let him leave straight away.Its starting to tick me off. Young is a great player I think he will come to be world class.I want us to get him even if we dont sell Ronaldo.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah i would agree with that ^^^ but i cannot see it happening, unless ronaldo leaves simply because there are priority positions for example centre foward and right full back, but this would be the signing of the season for me ! he's absoulute class and having watched him a lot at watfprd i cant believe how much he's improved in what 1 and a bit seasons he's the best english talent right now imo :) c'mon fergie get the checkkkk book out :)

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Yeah come on guys no point dissing Ronaldo all the time he's said he wants to stay its just rumours its going to happen every time the transfer market opens!

IMO Ronaldo will leave but in 3 years.

But back to the thread Young is a class player i just hope L'Pool/Chelsea/Arsenal don't get him :( ! He's lethal would love him!

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Ronaldo's going nowhere, he's holding out for his 150k a week contract.. dont worry he'll be here next season and for many more.. as for Ashley Young , good player but he'll cost through the roof!! we'd be better off finding some1 cheaper,

·
Registered
934 Posts
Ronaldo is the best in the world atm.

Of course Young is not better than him.

We are just saying he is a quality player and we wouldn't mind having him at OT.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts