Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
There is no Noxiousd, only ZUUL
16,031 Posts
My favourite player in the league right now, even if he does get dirty with ladies on webcams

Amazing talent, would cost around 18mil IMO and worth every penny

·
16,031 Posts
United_OG said:
^^dude i could be totally wrong, im sure you have wayyyyy more knowledge than me about the lad but from the little ive seen of him, it looks like his leanin way to low in the ball when he runs...like he crouches too much and looks like his gonna fall alot and he doesnt seem very quick to me...like gabby agbonlahor is quick...maybe its because i've not seen enough of him...dude put it this way...right now, id take your opinion on him over mine but from what the little ive seen of him, that what i thought.

pz
He's anything but clumsy, top assists in the league last year, even from a team like Villa who don't score too many...

And he's only really outpaced in the league by Agbonlahor, Lennon and Walcott

·
16,031 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
Young is a class act and Bentley is a great player.
Everyone keeps going on about how arrogant and co.cky he is....
Who cares? Look at Ronaldo ffs. He is the most arrogant of them ALL,
and he did superbly for us (in last 2 seasons)
But Bentley is arrogant to the press and to other players, Ronaldo just showboats

·
16,031 Posts
Drew9 said:
no to be fair Ronaldo is more arrogant, but my point is he gets away with it simply because he is the best player in the modern day, Bentley on the other hand is a second rate, poor man's David Beckham ...
How is Ronaldo more arrogant? Ronaldo wasn't allowed to even speak to the press during his first 3 years at the club, hardly being arrogant then was he?

Bentley is forever known to be saying he is best at his club, playing at wrong international level etc

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.