Manchester United Talk banner
41 - 60 of 63 Posts

·
There is no Noxiousd, only ZUUL
16,031 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
Young is a class act and Bentley is a great player.
Everyone keeps going on about how arrogant and co.cky he is....
Who cares? Look at Ronaldo ffs. He is the most arrogant of them ALL,
and he did superbly for us (in last 2 seasons)
But Bentley is arrogant to the press and to other players, Ronaldo just showboats

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
no to be fair Ronaldo is more arrogant, but my point is he gets away with it simply because he is the best player in the modern day, Bentley on the other hand is a second rate, poor man's David Beckham ...

·
Keen on Fella's
8,472 Posts
bentley is not up to our standards, hes a fine player but as was mentioned if he was that good hed still be at arsenal, on the other hand ashley young would be a great addition to the squad, hes strong for a little fella has pace to burn he can beat players one on one (unlike bentley) he scores goals and he was consistent over the course of last season.

·
There is no Noxiousd, only ZUUL
16,031 Posts
Drew9 said:
no to be fair Ronaldo is more arrogant, but my point is he gets away with it simply because he is the best player in the modern day, Bentley on the other hand is a second rate, poor man's David Beckham ...
How is Ronaldo more arrogant? Ronaldo wasn't allowed to even speak to the press during his first 3 years at the club, hardly being arrogant then was he?

Bentley is forever known to be saying he is best at his club, playing at wrong international level etc

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
NoxiousD said:
How is Ronaldo more arrogant? Ronaldo wasn't allowed to even speak to the press during his first 3 years at the club, hardly being arrogant then was he?

Bentley is forever known to be saying he is best at his club, playing at wrong international level etc
How isnt't Ronaldo more arrogant more to the point, he couldnt speak to the press simply because he couldnt speak the language for one, but you could always tell from the very first day he had that certain arrogance about him, it's not bad if it's controlled imo, for instance Cantona had it in abundance. And it's the arrogance on the pitch that Ronaldo has always had if you go to OT and watch him you can see it if a move doesnt work out he will throw his arms in the air and show his attitude problems, and when he scores he celebrates on his own as if nobody else is good enough to celebrate with him, that how he's more arrogant than Bentley, but hey he's light years ahead of Bentley talent wise so i can accept that if he stays :) and dont you worry mate, Ronaldo believes he's the best player at united dont be fooled ...

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
yeah i agree ^^^ i also would say he'd have the persoanlity of Giggs and wouldnt be tempted to go abroad or to another club if he came to United, he's a fantastic young winger and at this age to come to a club like United it would be perfect for him :) his end prduct is what amazed me last season !

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
Duuno but Young, He's good, But he wont score that many goals, He will be way better in terms of Assists than Ronaldo, But if we are talking about replacing Ronaldo on that right wing and wearing the No.7 Shirt, I think there's better players than Ashley Young out there, he's prob d best the Prem has 2 offer though!!

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
Wazza i agree, i think he would be superb addition anyway, weather Ronaldo stays or goes i think he would be a major plus for us, has the ability to become a brilliant top class winger.

·
Registered
427 Posts
united_viking said:
Somes ronaldo up for me in one word. has really done my swede in these past few weeks i'm starting to go with the rest of the world and reach for my shotgun:mad:
Um. I'd like you to think over this decision very carefully. You have a great life - It is really worth it! :p

41 - 60 of 63 Posts