Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last year, we picked up another Premier League title, but the team is human and they did concede goals, albeit not many.

Of the ones we did let in........:p ...which was your favourite? There must have been at least one which you thought was a great goal! ;)

Mine: Everton's second at Goodison when we came back to win 4-2. Ehh.......Fernandes' goal was brilliant, IMO. Got free from the defence, seemed to jiggle his foot behind him and smashed a thunderous strike beyond Van Der Sar. I had to sit back and say, "What a goal!":eek:

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
what a weird thread.Well,my favourite goal against us is kaka's second against us when he let evra and heinze collide before finishing

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The_Red_Prince said:
what a weird thread.Well,my favourite goal against us is kaka's second against us when he let evra and heinze collide before finishing
lol, sumtin different!:D

·
Registered
303 Posts
Henry's a few years back when he flicked it up a volleyed it in, i hate him and the scum but have to put hands up was a good goal.

·
Breaking into the first team
654 Posts
I cant quite remember who it was against, but i loved The Ginger Princes Goal When he smashed a Belter into the back of the net off a Corner :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts