Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Big part of football nowadays. What's your favorite? Mine has to be Keitsaba going stone cold mental and kicking those advertisements while he was still at Newcastle. I also like Cantona against Sunderland, and Ronaldo's attempts at looking bored after scoring amazing goals (i.e. after free-kick against Pompey)

Here's 20 classics:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyHSPlaUAos

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
i loved nevilles in the cl final against liverpool when he ran down to the liverpool fans dropped his shorts pulled a lollipop out of his bikerack then ripped his shirt off to reveal suck on this loserpool tatood on his chap . that was superb

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Stephen Ireland...superman
Wayne Rooney...cartwheel and fist against Newcastle
Lee Sharpe...:p
John O'Shea...Liverpool 2 seasons ago, couldn't actually believe he scored! Lol

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Zense_United said:
cantona vs sunderland
Me too.
The goal itself was one of the best goals ever scored in a United shirt.
and the celebration was pure class (until Pob and Choccy cam in and ruined it) :rolleyes:

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
(until Pob and Choccy cam in and ruined it) :rolleyes:
:p

I'm gonna say I loved Giggsy's against Wigan. Just the high profile of the game (the Title decider) and the circumstances. (Its even better in slow motion ;))

I think the line by Martin Tyler is also a fantastic piece of commentary.

Though Forlans is funny as well ;)

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
Ian Wright was on Goals on Sunday a few weeks ago and they showed him pretending to be Paul Al**** getting pushed over by Paolo Di Canio after scoring a goal, which was really funny.

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I think the most touching one I've ever seen is after Leadbitter scored that cracking goal earlier, and ran over to the spot where his dad's ashes were buried in the Stadium of Light, with tears in his eyes.

Or when McFadden was kissing his black armband, bursting out in tears after the passing of Phil O'Donnell.

Not to mention, Sergio Ramos' "Siempre con Nosotros" (always with us) shirt in honor of Antonio Puerta, that he wore during the Euro 2008 celebration.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts