Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If u had to pick a job in football other than being a footballer,which job would u pick?I'd be a scout.Having a love for the game and picking out the ones who love and play the game well would make it a great job.

Z

·
0 Posts
I'd be an International manager. It's pretty much the same as a scout for most of the year and you get paid about 50 times more. ;)

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
I'd be a scout. International Manager is too much hassle. The Media are on you 24/7 and even 1 bad result, they'll be calling for your head.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Manager as I feel I'd be a good manager if I tried, not sure how I'd get into the business wihtout being a footballer first though and I'm nowhere near good enough lol.

Scout would be good to though, but I dont like travelling to other countries etc, I 'd be happy with watching sunday league games etc for youth talent!!!

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
wouldn't mind being the guy who goes out on the pitch at half time to fix divots! lol, walking out infront of 76000! lol

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
I'd apply to be Head Chef in Arsenal's catering department and then quickly resign on Saturday after a mysterious outbreak of food poisoning :D

Seriously though, I think being a scout for a big club would be a great job. You'd get to travel all over the World and watch football at all levels. Only problem is I'd never be around to watch United because I'd be off somewhere watching some other team!

Z

·
0 Posts
reddwarf said:
I'd apply to be Head Chef in Arsenal's catering department and then quickly resign on Saturday after a mysterious outbreak of food poisoning :D
Did you used to work at Spurs? :p

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
Good idea for a thread, so it goes bumpity bump bump.

I think I could lend some credibility to the broadcasts/commentary of the US National Team's games. In that I actually know what I'm talking about, and I'm not just a guy who wants to do other sports and hasn't moved up in the ranks yet. I'd say I have a better understanding than 99.5% of the US public, plus I'm damn good looking, took numerous classes in the field of media productions, and above all else, I'm an attention whore.

·
I'm so gorgeous they want to arrest me
8,772 Posts
TBF Piazza. I'd say your more suited to radio :p

I'd love to be a scout for the Youth Teams of a Premier League/Championship club. And I'd love to be based in Ireland watching the DDSL. So many good players come out of it.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts