Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey peeps. not sure if theres bin a thread like this before. but i thought it'd be great if you could share your most embarassing moments with the forum :D

my most embarrassing moment is my my mother walking in to my bedroom when i was sort of...with my girlfriend, i think you get where i'm coming from :)

try and top that anyone ?

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,665 Posts
One of the most embarrassing moments of my childhood is when I was 14 years old and taking drama at high school.

The floor of the classroom was carpeted and our teacher always insisted that we take our shoes off. I usually wore black socks for school but this particular morning I couldn't find any. I didn't even think about the fact that I'd have to take my shoes off for my drama lesson that day until the lesson started.

Seconds after removing my shoes one of the girls noticed my Super Mario Brothers socks :eek:. She started pointing and laughing and soon the whole class was staring at me and laughing. I must have gone as red as a tomato because then they started laughing at me for blushing too, which just made it worse. The crowning moment was when I looked towards my teacher forlornly looking for help and saw that she was laughing too :(

·
Registered
10 Posts
I've had my dad walk in on me with a girlfriend too, she was mortified but i couldn't stop laughing.

Also, not massively embarassing, but one that i still get stick for today. A few years ago we were having a curry in one of manchesters finest, when I drunkenly enquired about the recipe for the delicious dip in front of me, only for the waiter to reply 'its onion and tomato ketchup'.

I still haven't heard the last of that one, my brother even worked it into his best mans speech.

Z

·
0 Posts
My ex girlfriend tried to make a curry once, it said add two cups
of rice, she only had one cup so naturally she couldn't make it :rolleyes:

I don't do embarrassing things because I'm super cool obviously :cool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts