·
Registered
25,467 Posts
----------Buffon
Cannavaro Rio Terry
-----Essien Gerrard
Ronaldo Kaka Messi
-----Drogba Rooney

Subs: Cech, Vidic, Nesta, Hargreaves, Gattuso, Fabregas, Ronaldihno, Scholes, Berbatov, Henry, Eto'o.... No need for full backs with that lot ;-)

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
................Buffon..............

D.Alves Rio Vidic Evra

Ronaldo Scholes Cesc Messi

Henry Rooney

subs:Cech,Terry,Gerrard,Ronaldinho,Eto'o

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Petr Cech

Sergio Ramos Rio Ferdinand Nemanja Vidic Dani Alves

C.Ronaldo Andrea Pirlo Ricardo Kaka Lionel Messi

Wayne Rooney Didier Drogba

The_Red_Prince said:
whats ur world 11? mine goes as follows:

Petr Cech

D.Alves Sergio Ramos Rio Ferdinand Philip Lahm

C.Ronaldo A.Pirlo Kaka Ricardo Quaresma

Tevez Wayne Rooney

Looks like we share the same taste! :D Mine only hve 3 differences from your team. How can you even leave out our Vidic? With him & Rio,our defense would be water-tight! Replace Quaresma with Lionel Messi. Messi's simply brilliant right now.
Only Ronnie & Kaka is better than him. Lastly,put in Didier Drogba. That's guy's phemomenal! He bagged a fabulous total of 33 goals in all comps for Chelshit last season! And some of them r top-notch goals in fact! That's it.:D

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
Casillas

Sergio Ramos Rio Vida

Essien

Ronaldo Cesc

Kaka

Messi Robinho

Zlatan

To explain this a little bit - Iker Casillas - one of the best GK's without whom Real would conceed a couple of goals more per game.Sergio Ramos has really impressed me for the last season and a half... He just can't stop improving... Attack - well, in Spain there is a clear battle between the 2 jewells at the moment . One is playing for Barca and other for Real. Robinho has been revelation for the last season and has carried his form to this season too. Essien is there because he is immense ! One of the best in the world at his position. I know this team would never work because they are too attacking minded, but it is nice to see them on the paper. And I don't like Zlatan, but he's in from striker in the world

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
CROoney from Dubrovnik said:
Casillas

Sergio Ramos Rio Vida Evra

Ronaldo Cesc Essien

Messi Kaka

Robinho

To explain this a little bit - Iker Casillas - one of the best GK's without whom Real would conceed a couple of goals more per game.Sergio Ramos has really impressed me for the last season and a half... He just can't stop improving... Attack - well, in Spain there is a clear battle between the 2 jewells at the moment . One is playing for Barca and other for Real. Robinho has been revelation for the last season and has carried his form to this season too. Essien is there because he is immense ! One of the best in the world at his position. I know this team would never work because they are too attacking minded, but it is nice to see them on the paper.

Yo,ur team looks not bad. But there ain't any out-and-out forward in ur team,is there? Robinho & Messi are predominant wingers or deep-lying forward.While Kaka,needless to say is a natural attacking midfielder. Would suggest adding a target-man though...Didier Drogba,Samuel Eto'o,David Villa,RVN,Fernando Torres & Zlatan Ibrahimovic are world-class examples :)

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
red_devils4life said:
Yo,ur team looks not bad. But there ain't any out-and-out forward in ur team,is there? Robinho & Messi are predominant wingers or deep-lying forward.While Kaka,needless to say is a natural attacking midfielder. Would suggest adding a target-man though...Didier Drogba,Samuel Eto'o,David Villa,RVN,Fernando Torres & Zlatan Ibrahimovic are world-class examples :)
I'm aware of that mate. That's why I said it wouldn't work. BTW - I corrected it. I put zlatan

·
Registered
573 Posts
Petr Cech

Alves Rio Terry Abidal

Ronaldo Kaka Messi

Fabragas

Rooney Drogba

Subs: Buffon, Nesta, Evra, Essien, Henry, Ronaldinho

·
Registered
788 Posts
Cech

Puyol Vidic Terry

Ronaldo Gerrard Kaka Messi

Ronaldinho Rooney Henry​

Subs

Buffon
Cannaravo
Xavi
Robinho
Tevez

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
..............................................................Cech

..............Sergio Ramos.............Cannavaro............Terry....................Evra

..............C.Ronaldo.................Kaka.......................Scholes................Messi

........................................Drogba...........................Rooney......................

Subs:

VDS
Fabregas
Vidic
Anderson
Ibravhimovich

........................................Beat that.............................

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Cech

Ricards - Rio - Vidic - Evra

Ronaldo - Fabregas - Kaka - Messi

Rooney - Eto'o​

i struggled for fullbacks, might edit it if i think of someone better

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Puyol imho doesn't have the legs for full-back anymore........still a good defender but I'd rather someone like Ramos who can also get up to attack and be back in a flash again......

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
I've noticed that none of you put Robinho on the team. And he's along with Messi by faaaaar the best player of La Liga

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
Cech

Alves Ferdinand Cannavaro Lahm

Ronaldinho Kaka Gerrard Ronaldo

Henry Messi

Subs:
Buffon
Zambrotta
Terry
Gattuso