Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FC United of Manchester - Official FCUM Web Site

Youth United Day is a perfect day for any first timers to go down to FC United especially if they have children or are children! Last year was one of the best football matches Ive ever been too, amazing match & atmosphere and a great attendence! SERIUOSLY, if you've never been before or been once or twice- or even if you are a regular FC United fan- get your self to that football ground!!! Should be an amazing day!!!! Perfect day for adults, OAPs, children, teenagers, youth groups, schools, ANYONE!!!!!!!

MUFCUM
2 Uniteds but the Soul is 1!

Video of last years Youth United Day: YouTube - Youth United Day 1st March v Bamber Bridge

This years promotion video of YUD: YouTube - Youth United Day

Match day poster here: http://www.fc-utd.co.uk/posters/Youth_United_Day_2009_Poster_Hires.pdf

So if anyone knows anyone from friends to a local youth group or football team and are MUFC fans- GET THEM TO THIS GAME!!!!!

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I personally thought today was disapointing :(- great attendence and result but ALL my mates went home at half time because they were bored :( and I know of another 2 people who went after 20 mins! But apart from that was a good day :)

MUFCUM!

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
:eek:, what a bunch of tossers. How the **** could you be bored!? Was it too loud for em or summat?

I dont know, there was something about it though. The game was fairly boring, they were all just stood there saying "These are a load of ****" n the atmosphere was a bit "funny" think it was due to the large amount of youths. Im not complaining but I think thats why:(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.