Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a great start to the season he has trailed off a bit, but he is in deep trouble now.

Angry Bruce lambasts absent Zaki

Wigan boss Steve Bruce has questioned Amr Zaki's future at the club after the striker failed to report back from international duty for the fourth time.

full story:
BBC SPORT | Football | My Club | W | Wigan | Angry Bruce lambasts absent Zaki

Looks like he could be on the move at the end of the season. On his day he is a top striker. Could you see him moving to a good Premiership club or a decent European club?

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
He's good but I think some of the bigger teams may be put off by his antics. Apparently himself and Mido had a falling out over claims that Zaki said Mido threw a hissy fit after being told he was being left on the bench for the Zambia game

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
Remember when he was banging in the goals,
Madrid were top of a host of European clubs reported as being interested in him..!

He's hasn't scored in awhile for Wigan now, but I love that overhead kick he scored at Anfield, Quality!

But if Bruce is coming out saying he's the most unprofessional player he's worked with, his attitude must be completely wrong, so i'd say alot of the top clubs have being put off now!!

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Very disappointing to hear about this sort of behaviour.

Zaki's probably been contacted by a bigger club already and he feels that he's just wasting time till he gets to the bigger club.

I hate this kind of behaviour as I'm seeing it at work right now with one of my guys who has found another job and is acting like a complete jerk. very, very infuriarating.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts