Manchester United Talk banner

Zarate !!!

1K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  dckyfoxes 
#1 ·
:eek: does anyone else feel this boy is class ? i've seen him several times this season and he looks very impressive with bags of potential and he has abillity to play wide on either flans aswell, he is probably going to be birminghams carlos tevez this season but i just think he'd give us a great option if we were to get him and i doubt he'd be exspensive as he's owned by al-sadd of qatar

obviously im not saying he'd play every week but at 21 he could be a great cheap buy who could bring excellent versatility ... any1 got an opinion ?

#4 ·
We discussed this kid before. He has bags of talent, that is obvious
but so we need him? I dont think so. He is another skillful short fella
so I think if we were to dip in the transfer market it should be for a
more advanced target man.
Zarate is on loan from a Qatar club and I heard it would cost many
millions to pry him away.

#5 ·
Oh My God

THERE WAS THIS 21 ONE YEAR OLD, YOUNG YEAH, HE WAS IN THE PREMIERSHIP AND EVERYTHING RIGHT, AND HE PLAYS UP TOP RIGHT YEAH, YOU GET ME, AND HE SCORED LIKE TWICE, IN THE SAME ****ING GAME

HE IS ****IN IMMENSE I RECKON HE IS THE NEXT MARADONNA WE SHOULD SIGN HIM AND GIVE HIM 1000000000 POUNDS A GAME HE IS GODLIKE

#10 ·
Scored two goals for Birmingham City today. A very talented, young lad with immense potential. Could play both in attack & on the wing too. I believe he can save the Brummies from the relegation this season. Heard that the club which he's on-loan from wants around £20million++ for him in order to seal a permanent deal! :eek:

#11 ·
i see where your comming from another short skilful lad, but as giggs aint getting younger i've seen him play from a wider postion and he's got that in his locker as he's quicker than tevez ... he's better than park thats all im saying

and i dont think it would take 20 million to take him as birmingham have him on loan but with a view to making it permanent and i dont think they have that type of cash .. ? i just would be excited to see him in a united shirt .. one of those players who would thrive on the big stage

and qatar club also said they'd never stand in his way of iproving himself ... so i cant see them demanding 20 mill +?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.