Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

He's back. :) What else is there to say, the man is a legend as a player & he might just be even better as a coach.

Honestly I've missed this guy loads since he left Fenerbahce. He made them play beautiful football & win.

If Zico turns out to be the real deal, after coaching in a big league, I'd love to see him take the reigns here at United.

Just look at the mess Aragones has made of Fenerbahce. The Brazilian Legend returns.

Russia have 3 world class coaches now, if you include Hiddink, Advocaat & Zico.

Link: http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=1052097

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
as a footballer zico is one of my all time heroes absolute legend, hasn't done too badly as a manager either, better than most ex brasilian players have.good luck to him

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
dlan4327 said:

Honestly I've missed this guy loads since he left Fenerbahce. He made them play beautiful football & win.
He havent been lazy since he left Turkey. Didnt he manage a team in Uzbekistan and made them champions. He surely made Fenerbahce play beautiful football with all his Brazilian players in the squad. And from what I've heard he was successful in Uzbekistan as well and won the championship.

Great signing by CSKA...and since CSKA have been a Brazilian colony eventhough they sold Jo and Dudu he could make the Moscow team to play 'joga bonito'.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts