Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 233 Posts

·
GOAT
6,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
An arrogant man but certainly a top class player who on his day is a good a centre forward as anyone in the world. He thinks he's the third best in the world after Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo.

Thoughts on the guy?

·
Juventus fan
17,446 Posts
An arrogant man but certainly a top class player who on his day is a good a centre forward as anyone in the world. He thinks he's the third best in the world after Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo.

Thoughts on the guy?
He's wrong.

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
I don't get why he's never settled at a club. They all seem ready to shift him on after a year or so.
At Juve, they went down to Serie B, he thought he's too good for it.
At Inter, he had the offer from the best club in the world, too good to turn it down.
At Barca, he fell out with Pep, didn't enjoy not being the main man.
At Milan, I'm not sure why, but he might have sensed that Milan were a failing project and he left them.

·
Member of the Year 2012 & 2013
43,919 Posts
At Milan, I'm not sure why, but he might have sensed that Milan were a failing project and he left them.
they asked him to take a pay cut, he refused, then PSG offered good money (more than they paid for him!) and a wage rise, so he took their offer.

·
Tormund FTW!
1,916 Posts
And to think... He could have joined Arsenal all those years ago...

Thank fuck he thought he was too good for them :D Turns out , he was probably right.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
He's's a machine. Last season he was immense and if you disagree with him saying he's the 3rd best player in the world, you're going to find it hard to produce and argument that blows his claim out of the water.

·
GOAT
6,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
He's's a machine. Last season he was immense and if you disagree with him saying he's the 3rd best player in the world, you're going to find it hard to produce and argument that blows his claim out of the water.

Iniesta (who just won player of the year) will have something to say about that.

1 - 20 of 233 Posts