Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,467 Posts
I really hope not. For a big lad he has a great touch and produces some magical pieces of skill but on a whole Im not a fan. Far too lazy for me and isnt clinical enough in front of goal. Berbatov over him any day of the week.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,270 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
I really hope not. For a big lad he has a great touch and produces some magical pieces of skill but on a whole Im not a fan. Far too lazy for me and isnt clinical enough in front of goal. Berbatov over him any day of the week.

Agree with you Jazzy!
 

·
has been served
Joined
·
2,949 Posts
Yeah alrite calm down. Basically you said hes shit lazy and over rated. Yet he is arguably the best forward in Europe at the moment. Maybe you guys should research more before you slag him off, hes playing pretty well at the moment tbh.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
427 Posts
Justice said:
Yeah alrite calm down. Basically you said hes shit lazy and over rated. Yet he is arguably the best forward in Europe at the moment. Maybe you guys should research more before you slag him off, hes playing pretty well at the moment tbh.
Yes, i think he has the most goals currently in the CL.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7 Posts
Why do people think you need to run and chase the ball all the time. The greatest players which had all class did the damage when they got the ball not with their chasing and running. I agree you need to have pace but I would rather ibrahimovic anytime, we have too many power players and not enough players with finesse and brains!! Our past success was a result of a perfect balance. Look at how our creativity struggles without paul scholes. Cantona made it look so easy, he fit in well with the power players we had then.
We dont need eleven athletes, we need Football players!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
406 Posts
Ibrahimovic is lazy, not interested and uneffective. That what I used to say a couple of years ago and I had every right to think that way of him. But whoever still thinks of him in that way obviously havent seen him play for a while. The lad has the total package, hes got EVERYTHING. Based on form of the last year or so only Drogba comes anywhere near him, Ibra has been brilliant. The best player in Serie A last season IMO

Do I see him joining United ? I don't think its possibel. His price would be way too high and would he want to join a club where he has strong competition from the likes of Rooney, Tevez and Saha who are all expecting to get games ? Nah Zlatan seems to enjoy being the main man and he wont be that if he comes to United.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,167 Posts
Seriously you all talk like you know everything.

How many people can honestly say they've seen in play in more than 3 matches this season?

Bet hardly any of you.

Yet you all like to slag him off.

I rarely see him play but with his track record if we get him for a decent price i wouldn't mind him coming here.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
406 Posts
Well considering he has improved immensley since his 18 million pounds move to Inter and the fact that Inter are a big club, I cant see him moving to another club for a 'decent' price. If Torres cost 21 million based on what hes done wth AM, then Ibrahimovic would cost +40 million based on what he did with Inter. Of course a just speculating here, but at the form Ibra in and with his age .. he'd cost alot.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,139 Posts
Zlatan wouldn't come here anyway, he would be like 2/3 choice with tevez to start with rooney and he would want every match, and the money we'd have to spend on him would be a bit too much imo. Very good player tho :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,270 Posts
Keano's fan said:
Ibrahimovic is lazy, not interested and uneffective. That what I used to say a couple of years ago and I had every right to think that way of him. But whoever still thinks of him in that way obviously havent seen him play for a while. The lad has the total package, hes got EVERYTHING. Based on form of the last year or so only Drogba comes anywhere near him, Ibra has been brilliant. The best player in Serie A last season IMO

Do I see him joining United ? I don't think its possibel. His price would be way too high and would he want to join a club where he has strong competition from the likes of Rooney, Tevez and Saha who are all expecting to get games ? Nah Zlatan seems to enjoy being the main man and he wont be that if he comes to United.
:D :D :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,930 Posts
we have tevez and rooney...saha sometimes..but as a rezerve...or as a real backup i would realy prefer Huuntelar...he's great...just what we need
 
1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Top